A digital marketing agency is a united team handling result-oriented marketing on different digital platforms. A digital marketing team consists of web developers, graphic designers, content creators, SEO experts, social media manager. Digital marketers promote your brand through all online channels with a strategic plan.
- SMS Marketing: SMS is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems. It uses standardized communication protocols to enable mobile devices to exchange short text messages. An intermediary service can facilitate a text-to-voice conversion to be sent to landlines.
- Google Adwords: Google Ads is an online advertising platform developed by Google, where advertisers pay to display brief advertisements, service offerings, product listings, video content and generate mobile application installs within the Google ad network to web users.
- Facebook Ads: Social network advertising, also social media targeting, is a group of terms that are used to describe forms of online advertising that focus on social networking services.
- Display Advertising: Display advertising is advertising on websites or apps or social media through banners or other ad formats made of text, images, flash, video, and audio. The main purpose of display advertising is to deliver general advertisements and brand messages to site visitors.
- Search Engine Optimization: SEO is a marketing discipline focused on growing visibility in organic (non-paid) search engine results. SEO encompasses both the technical and creative elements required to improve rankings, drive traffic, and increase awareness in search engines.
- Youtube Ads: The YouTube ecosystem is a unique combination of advertisers, viewers, and creators. ... Advertisers look at YouTube as a way to reach audiences who are interested in their products or services. Many advertisers place ads on YouTube because they can get their message in front of consumers in moments that matter.
- E-mail Marketing: Email marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing.